Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Our recommendations are based on our own opinions and research, and we only recommend products or services that I believe will benefit my readers. The commission we earn helps support the content on this blog.
CBD Infused Oreo Balls Recipe
- Food Processor
- Hand Mixer
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper or Tin Foil
- 1 bottle 1000mg CBD Oil
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 12 oz White chocolate morsels
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Grind or crush Oreos into crumbs. This can be accomplished using a food processor, hand mixer or by hand. A food processor will be the easiest.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Add 9 full droppers of the 1000mg CBD Tincture to the cream cheese and beat until it's thoroughly mixed in. Then add the Oreo crumbs and mix again.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper/tin foil. Then use an ice cream scooper to scoop the oreo mixture into balls and place them neatly on the cookie sheet. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave. Then dunk the frozen Oreo balls in the white chocolate and place them back on the cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for an hour and a half. Then the CBD Infused Cookie Balls are ready to eat.
How many mg of CBD is in each Oreo Ball?If you followed our directions and used 9 full droppers of CBD, then there's a total of 300 mg of CBD in the entire batch. Therefore, you'll use the following equation to get the CBD mg per ball.
300 mg / number of Oreo balls = mg per Oreo ball We had 30 Oreo balls total. Our equation is as follows:
300 mg / 30 Oreo balls = 10 mg per Oreo ball